TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Stalls may be set up from 11am on day of event. All stalls must cease trading at 7pm and be packed up by 8.30pm. Your stall site and adjacent area must be left in a clean and tidy state with no rubbish left behind.
- Individual stall lighting is to be provided by the stall holder, and should be either solar, gas or battery. Power is limited on site.
- Insurance for loss, damage and public liability is the responsibility of the stall holder. Boyne Tannum Arts Business & Community Assoc. Inc. (BTABC) will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred by stalls or contents, or for damage caused by stallholders, their equipment or vehicles, to property or vehicles owned by either stallholders or contractors.
- BTABC reserves the right to expel any stall holder and require such stall holder to be removed should the conduct of the stall holder be in any way detrimental to the well being of the event, or should the products/services be other than those stated in this agreement. In the case of such expulsion, monies paid to BTABC will not be refundable.
- BTABC are the sole sellers of soft drink, water and packaged fruit juice at this event.
- Vehicles are only able to be on the park to unload/load stalls and must be removed prior to event. Overnight camping is not allowed.
- No pegs or stakes are to be used to secure tents, marquees or furnishings within stalls, due to underground irrigation and power.
- Stall allocations are made monthly prior to the event, and no permanent stall sites are held by any stallholder. Choice of stalls and the allocated site will be at discretion of Boyne Tannum Arts Business Community Assoc Inc and their decision is final.